Thursday, January 28, 2010

c.w final #2

Art Appreciation

after thoroughly exhausting the snooze button
you finally turned off your alarm
let out an exaggerated sigh
and rolled slowly onto your side

“hey you”
you smiled softly at me and
I reached for one of your perfect
curls to playfully tug
the room smelled like sex and weed

you asked if I wanted a glass of water
I kissed the space in between
your shoulder and your neck and
replied “please” I was
dehydrated from too much
drinking and ready to
eliminate the morning after
taste of cigarettes and Jack Daniels

you threw off the comforter
and rose from the bed-
you were still naked
I put on my glasses so I could
enjoy this attraction at it’s
full potential

damn you were exquisite
from your piercing eyes
to your pierced left nipple
you belonged in a museum

I was a wide eyed tourist
visiting your mattress
speechless and aroused

No comments:

Post a Comment