Sunday, July 26, 2009

: )

I don't feel like writing about it right now, but I've been really struggling with postpartum and general critical depression these past few months. A few of my friends know the details and one of them gave me this card. It made me feel so uplifted and loved that I decided to share it:

Ali,
You are an amazing person and my best friend. I don't know anyone with the courage to do and go through all the things you have this past year. What makes you so amazing is through it all you're still nicer to people than you should be considering how much you've been hurt and had your trust broken. But that's why I love you cause you're such a great person, friend and mother. Remember that no matter what ANYBODY says about you. I know you've been really down lately but things will get better. I don't know when, but they will get better. I love you so much and I'm always here for you.

P.S No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.


...I have some amazing people in my life
to all of you that have been here for me- thank you
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment