Tuesday, November 3, 2009

LOST

I've basically been writing since the day I learned how. It's not just an outlet, it is one of my greatest passions.
I have a folder. It is a green folder with magazine cutouts on the front. This folder holds all my favorite pieces written by me since age 14. When I was about 9 months pregnant, I realized that this folder was lost. I was looking for the folder originally so that I could make some copies of my work to put in my son's scrap book. I wanted him to have a sense of who I am. I STILL have yet to find it. I've been looking everywhere. I am extremely distraught over the idea that it might be gone forever. These poems, these songs, these stories, they're a part of me. I can always write more, but I can't re-write what I've lost. All I can do is pray and keep up the search, but I'm just so worried.

1 comment: